Fashion

Beauty

Activated Charcoal

The Beauty Benefits Of Activated Charcoal I was in the bathroom the other day and noticed some black looking paste on the sink next to the toothbrushes. Later, I went to my beauty cabinet and noticed a small jar
Read More

Flirty

How do you choose when you love two people? (Photo: Deposit Photo)

Two-Way Love

One Heart, Two People The finale of The Bachelorette is coming up, and everyone is on the edge of their seats wondering who JoJo Fletcher will end up with. She was on The Bachelor last season and found herself in a
Read More

Reviews

Sunset Cinema will bring movies to Georgetown's Watefront Park on Tuesdays in July and August. (Photo: Sunset Cinema)

Outdoor Movie Guide

Off
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Watch Films Under the Stars This Summer After 17 years, HBO and Comcast pulled the plug on Screen on the Green on the National Mall, but there are still plenty of places around the area that are hosting free film
Read More

City Scene

The 6-year-old corpse flower is reaching peak bloom this weekend at the U.S. Botanic Garden. (Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/AP)

Weekend Guide

Harry Potter and the Stinky Flower The heatwave may have subsided a bit, with temperatures only expected in the upper-80s this weekend, but there is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms on Friday and 40 percent
Read More