Skincare Isn’t Just for Women Anymore
We know that most men could use some serious skincare attention (not that most would admit that). Mary Kay has a men’s line that is great for men, especially those not used to a skin care regimen.
There are five items in the MK Men’s Skin Care Set: MK Men Daily Facial Wash, MK Men Advanced Facial Hydrator Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30, MK Men Shave Foam, MK Men Cooling After-Shave Gel and MK Men Advanced Eye Cream. And just in case the men are worried, the packaging is not pink. It’s a very masculine black and silver.
1. MK Men Daily Facial Wash ($16 plus tax). The MK Men Facial Wash defends your skin against dirt. It also preps the skin for shaving, removes residue left from shaving and is the first step in reducing the signs of aging.
2. MK Men Advanced Facial Hydrator Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($24 plus tax). Men need moisture for their skin, just like women do. Additionally, the sun is the number one cause of the signs of premature aging, fine lines and wrinkles. A product with an SPF is essential in reversing or preventing the signs of aging.
3. MK Men Shave Foam ($12 plus tax). I know some men might wonder why this shave foam is $12. First of all, my husband claims that it’s the best one he has ever used. He never feels razor burn when using this product. It also lasts a long time, so he doesn’t feel like he’s getting ripped off. It makes shaving smooth and easy, and his face feels great!
4. MK Men Cooling After-Shave Gel ($15 plus tax). A welcome relief after shaving is this blue gel that shields against razor irritation to leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also soothes, cools and refreshes. This product has been clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. It is also oil-free.
5. MK Men Advanced Eye Cream ($26 plus tax). This advanced formula immediately hydrates and helps to firm the look of skin around the eyes as it dramatically minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s lightweight and oil-free. The cream contains skin conditioners and is opthalmologist-tested proving it is suitable for all skin types and contact lens wearers.
Surprise your special man with a set and his skin will thank you for it!
Article by Elizabeth Acosta. For more information on products that can assist with your beauty needs or a complimentary skin care analysis, contact her at email@example.com.