The famous detox. No matter how famous you are, you can’t hide your imperfections.
I have a pretty solid stomach. I can take different foods and drinks without a problem but this Kaeng Raegn detox had me plugging my nose as I drank it. However, if you are looking for something to clean your system- you got it.
The pros & cons
- After about two days, it will “clean” you out. Be prepared.
- It does fill you up! You really don’t get hungry between “meals”.
- You can have fruit and raw veggies in between.
- I did have more energy after the fourth day. The first days were a little rough while my body was getting used to it.
- For my taste, it just wasn’t good. I love food so much and this was just rough to drink.
- Unless you blend it with fruit, it’s really really really hard to drink.
- They “recommend” doing this cleanse once a month and it WILL get pricey.
- You have to drink tons of water! For me, it’s a pro because I love water but this amount is not for everyone.
I honestly think making your own cleanse with things you enjoy eating would probably be a better option! And remember, just because you are cleansing, doesn’t mean you should stop working out! Maximize your results!
Sandra Dye-Torres is a contributor. She is a diehard Redskins fan. When she’s not watching the game she’s either shopping or practicing her left hook in the boxing ring. Follow her @sandra_on_heels