Do you ask yourself the same questions over and over?
Why do I keep dating the same type of guy? Why do I always fall for them? Why do I allow myself to stay in this relationship? Why do I defend his bad behavior? Why didn’t I get out of it earlier? How could I miss the signs? I really should have known better!
This article series will help you:
- Identify the most common red flags in dating and relationships
- Understanding and resisting red flag behavior
- Discover the obvious red flags most people miss or explain away
- Learn to avoid the most serious red flags
- Discover how not to fall victim
When you realize one or more red flags–WALK AWAY!!!!!!!
This week I will introduce you to the first two red flags to avoid…
He promises to call, but the call never takes place and dates get cancelled. He promised to marry you, but he never proposes. He always has an excuse and it’s always someone else’s fault. If it repeats…simply walk away. The message that you get from that is that he just does not care! You can’t rely on him and he will always have a convincing excuse.
Does this person cheats on you and promises he will never do it again? Let’s be real. How many times have we heard that? You lose all of the trust that you have and will have to build that back up again, requiring a lot of energy and patience.
Signs of a cheater
- If he is overprotective with his phone.
- He walks away when he gets a call.
- You pick up his phone when it rings and the caller hangs up.
If someone cheats on you, there is either something missing in that person’s character or in the actual relationship. But, it is not your problem or fault. He doesn’t respect you and you deserve better!