Justin Timberlake Says it Best
Listen up you lovely Washingtonian men, JT knows that as long as you’ve got your suit and tie…well you’ll be all set. So don’t miss out on this amazing opp to get custom fitted with a must-have suit and tie from Indochino. There is truly nothing worse then a man wearing an ill-fitted suit and I know that when it comes to fashion–it’s usually all about the ladies. We have more options and well it’s in our blood to shop. BUT now things are changing. Let’s hear it for the boys!
Indochino is a custom online Menswear Clothier out of Vancouver BC that has opened its traveling tailor pop-up shop in Washington DC at LivingSocial’s 918 F Street from March 2-10. Book an appt to get fitted for a custom suit (starting at $379) tailored to your exact measurements. Bonus alert* Receive a FREE Dress Shirt ($79 value) with suit purchase.
Watch this vid to see the goods!
Indochino Facts at a Glance:
- Indochino lets any man regardless of size, budget or location… measure, customize and order a high fashion, made to order, affordable suit in as little as 10 minutes.
- Custom Suits starting at $379.
- Custom Shirts starting at $79.
- Tailored to your exact measurements.
- Suits have 6 standard customizations and 14 advanced customizations, which can be chosen under the “more options” tab on the customizations page when selecting your design preferences.
- Shirts have 3 standard customizations and 4 advanced customizations.
- Free Shipping Worldwide.
- If your garment is not what you expected, let us know and Indochino will make it right. Up to $75 dollars in alteration credits are provided for any adjustments you may need, and on the rare occasion that your garment cannot be adjusted, a remake of the garment will be created free of charge.