In high temperature situations your skin will look and feel differently not to mention the sweat factor. In this case less is more never sounded better! You will notice as your skin tans you will to find foundation with more color and less coverage. This is when you put down your heavy foundation and reach for the tinted moisturizer.
MUA TIP: Test your tinted moisturizer on the bridge of your nose so you can see how it will settle around your pores.
MUA TIP: Always use an SPF before applying your make-up.
MUA TIP: Never forget the concealer. Best bet is to purchase a duo concealer. Something to allow your complexion to change from light to dark and back again when the Fall hits.
Finish your foundation application with a little Oil Control Powder (my favorite), it is different than a translucent. This product is like a rice paper of a blotting paper in a compact!
GET THE LOOK:
1. Start with a clean, moisturized face. Use SPF!
2. Apply concealer under the eyes.
3. Add tinted moisturizer only where you need a little coverage.
4. Using an angled blusher brush, add a little peach or apricot matte blush right under the cheek bones.
5. Sweep oil control powder all over your face and neck.
6. Apply a matte ivory/nude shadow on the eyes.
7. Line the inner water line with a cream colored pencil like Bright Eyes from www.shopinkcosmetics.com.
8. Apply lashes only to the top lashes for a clean look.
9. Line your lips in a paprika colored lipliner and finish with matching lipstick.
10. Don’t forget your shades, a cute sundress and sexy wedged heels!
We hope you have a fun, unforgettable and peaceful rest of the summer! Remember to take care of yourself!
Celebrity Make-up Artista/Owner
Beauty editor for DC on Heels. Anna is a celebrity makeup artist/stylist, active duty air force member and owner of Ink Cosmetics. That’s right, she can karate kick chop you and apply your lashes at the same time. Follow her @inkcosmetics