DC on Heels has 10 tickets (5 pairs) to giveaway for FREE to the Sugarloaf Craft Festival at the Montgomery County Fair Grounds on April 13-15.
The event features handmade fashions, photography, artwork and jewelry made by artisans from across the Mid-Atlantic.
To ENTER TO WIN a pair of tickets, POST A MESSAGE in the comments section below telling us about the coolest art or design you ever saw. It could be a one liner, a paragraph or a Shakespearean sonnett. It’s your choice! But, you gotta POST for a chance to WIN.
- Deadline to post: Tuesday, April 10 at midnight (12 a.m. EST)
- Five (5) lucky winners will be chosen at random to receive a pair of (2) free tickets to the Sugarloaf Festival good for each day of the event.
- Please note: the comments are moderated to avoid spam, so if you don’t see your message appear immediately, don’t worry. It will be posted after going through our spam filters.
More about the Sugarloaf Festival:
Celebrate the senses of spring! More than 250 of the nation’s most accomplished craftspeople invite spring cleaners and sun-seekers to awaken their senses and treat themselves to fine, contemporary crafts. Jury-selected craftspeople personally show and sell one-of-a-kind handmade items in functional and decorative pottery, sculpture, glass, jewelry, fashion, wood, metal, furniture, home accessories, photography and fine art.
The Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Gaithersburg will feature:
- “A Sensory Celebration,” the show’s new theme, highlights the full experience of enjoying fine, contemporary American crafts with thousands of handcrafted items to touch, see, taste, smell and hear.
- Gourmet foods and Spring-time favorites—including candies and chocolates, soups, artisan breads, jams and dips, syrups and olive oils—will be available to sample and purchase from dozens of specialty food purveyors.
- Master craftspeople will show how their work is made in continuous live demonstrations.
- Family entertainment includes interactive children’s dress up theater and contemporary live music.