Rebecca Minkoff explained her Fall/Winter 2012 collection… “My collection was inspired by the by Ewan McGregor’s documentary Long Way Round, but re-imagining the protagonist as a woman. We wanted the collection to reflect what she would wear. She’s a confident, courageous woman on a journey of personal empowerment — a modern woman with moxie.” Make-up selected for her collection…a beautiful coral coppery plum eye with a slight nude lip.
How to get this make-up look?
- Apply foundation all over your face and blend into the neck area.
- Pat on a copper colored shadow from the base of the lid and blend upward to the brow.
- Next, add a plum shadow on top of the copper. Pat the product on starting at the base of the lash and blend upward. Key tip: Keep it darker at the base of the lash line so to go from dark to light. Top with black mascara.
- Add a bronze blush right under the cheek bone for a more slimming appearance.
- Apply a flesh tone/nude lip color to the lips.
How to get this hair style?
- Start with a side part. Leave the front bang area free.
- Collect the rest of your to create a loose side pony tail. Secure it with a hair tie halfway down the pony.
- Flip and twist hair in a clockwise motion to create a messy bun. Fasten with bobby pins as needed.
- Keep bang area free or sweep it to the side slightly and pin in place.
- Finish by applying a light hold finish spray.
Like our posts? Like us on Facebook: INK Cosmetics LLC
Follow us on Twitter: @inkcosmetics
Celebrity Make-up Artista – www.inkcosmetics.com