How to Make Healthy & Delicious Brownies
Are you a dessert lover? If you are, then you must try making brownies at home. The best thing about brownies is that they satisfy your sugar craving. Plus, it takes little time to make scrumptious brownies.
However, there are some hacks that you can follow to make your brownies extra delicious. We will talk about them here.
Things to remember when making brownies
- When you prepare brownies, make sure that you do not beat the eggs excessively. The reason is that it will add too much air in the batter. As a result, the brownies will become less dense and they will have a cake like texture.
- There are times when you end up burning your brownies. A little hack can prevent this disaster. When you want to prevent the brownies from burning, place your plan on a cookie sheet that is preheated.
- When you want to enjoy delicious brownies, make sure that you only use fresh ingredients. For example, you should use real vanilla, fresh butter and chocolate.
- When you make the brownies, all the ingredients need to be at room temperature. For example, if you use eggs directly from the refrigerator, it will affect the texture of your brownies.
- There is a small hack that will improve the texture of the brownies. You should place the brownie batter in the refrigerator overnight or for several hours.
- Make sure that you always sift the dry ingredients. For example, you should sift the cocoa powder and flour. As a result, the wet ingredients tend to bind more quickly.
- If you do not want the brownies to stick to the pan, then greasing the pan is crucial. You should always grease the pan with margarine. Next, you should line the pan with the parchment paper. It is also vital that you should grease the parchment paper.
- Another thing that you must keep in mind is that you should not bake two brownie sheets at the same time. Always make sure that you bake the brownies in the middle of the oven. As a result, the brownies will cook evenly and they will cook through.
- You should initially bake your brownies for about 20 minutes at 400-degrees F. Later you should cool the brownies in a pan of ice water. The benefit of the icing is that it creates a crisp texture on the outside. The best part is that the brownies will remain creamy inside.
Make sure that you follow all these guidelines.
The best thing about brownies is that you can easily save them for about three days in an airtight container. Brownies can be frozen also, but they will lose their texture. Some people are conscious about the fact that they cannot have brownies when on a diet.
Well, this is not the case. You can always try mouth watering keto brownies. The advantage of these brownies is that you will not have to worry about putting on additional weight.
Tips for making keto brownies
If you want to make keto brownies, then you need to go for smart substitutes. The reason is that you want the brownies to have less carbohydrates. For example, you can replace the normal flour with almond flour. It is a keto-friendly ingredient.
When making keto brownies, you need to be wise when selecting the sweeteners. Erythritol sweetener can be a great option. It tends to melt into the batter with ease. Plus, it gives the desired moisture and sweetness to the batter.
If you go for these Keto substitutes, your brownies will be a healthy option.
Article written by Suman Kabeer
This article was written by the guest author listed at the end of the article.