Resolve to Be Gorgeous Everyday!
Every summer I try to plan a few must do items before any big event. Rested? Check! Mani/pedi? Check! Swedish message? Check! Fabulous outfit? Check! Reservations at an outdoor bistro? Done!
Is the only thing missing the look? You don’t need to go crazy trying to figure out your beauty look this summer. I have worked with celebrities like, Shakira, Jaslene Gonzales, Amber Rose and Spinderella just to name a few. These ladies love to look radiant. Not necessarily sparkly, just beautiful with an enhanced glow.
When you begin your summer beauty regimen be sure to start with a clean face. Then follow these steps.
GET THE LOOK
- Start with a primer. This helps fill in fine lines and improves the longevity of your foundation.
- You can use either a tinted moisturizer for cover up or my favorite is our Ink…Cosmetics stick foundation. I like to use two shades. One as highlighter and one for contouring. A big tip here is to BLEND for a flawless look. Add your highlighter to the high areas of your face and use the darker shade for the low areas. You can add a light concealer under your eyes to cover dark circles.
- Repeat this step with a translucent or highlighting powder on high areas, and darker loose powder on low areas like under your cheekbones to really set the look.
- Eyes: To get the look above use Ink…Cosmetics shadow primer first. Add Ink…Cosmetics eyelights in Queen (gold/mauve) right under the brow line as a highlighter. Take a matte coffee brown eyeshadow and start from the base of the lash and work upward in a windshield whipper motion blending up to meet the highlighted area.
- Add false lashes (use a lash that is longer on the edges for a cat-like appearance). Be sure to use DARK lash glue!
- Line both the top and bottom water line of your eyes using a liner brush. Top these areas with black shadow. This will lock the product in.
- Add a jet black mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
- On the apple of your cheekbone add a light shimmer pink/mauve blush.
- Line your lips with a nude/pink lip liner from the edges to the center of your mouth.
- Finish the look with a high gloss lip gloss and party like a rock star!
Remember to be safe tonight ladies and enjoy yourself! Plan your summer night out … have a safe way to get home! Drink water to help flush your party exhausted body and don’t forget to wash your face when you get home! We want to start our next summer day with beautiful skin!